Saturday, August 18, 2012

We're going to...

... Savannah!  I am so excited!  This has been on my "to-do" list before we leave South Carolina.  Not knowing if we are going to get picked up in October, I want to make sure to check this off my list.  Since Elijah has to take leave or lose it, we're going in September before I head north to Virginia for three weeks.  Super stoked!

Now that I know we are going, I am getting a list together of things to see/do/eat before we head down there to have a loose plan.  Know anything to check out?  Please send me a message!  I am open to ideas.

Right now on our list:

Places to eat:
The Pirate House
Lady and Sons (Paula Deen's place)

Places to go:
Children's Museum
Forsyth Park
Railroad Museum
Tybee Island

Still researching other places.

So excited :)

It's going to be our first family vacation -- just the four of us -- ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment