Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Still trying to get a handle on this blogging thing...

So I am still trying to get a handle.  However, in my defense, I am also attempting to mother a very active two year old and his four - almost five - month old brother.  I'm trying to just stay afloat on the housekeeping, trying to start a "preschool" atmosphere for Goober, all while doing two week stints in Virginia working (because I am still a pharmacist... just some of the time).  Needless to say, this just hasn't been given priority...

That being said, I am going to try!  I really want to have something that documents Goober and Peanut as they grow up, to remember cute things they say, to show them off (I am a proud mama!).  We're doing cool things -- a summer bucket list currently that I got as an idea from two other blogs ... threetimesthegiggles and goteamwood -- and we have gotten quite a bit accomplish (next post, I will get more into that, once I get a copy of said list!).

For a quick update...

We're in Virginia (just got here Sunday, will leave on the 29th, my gasp... 30th birthday), Elijah is at home.  This weekend will be spent in Richmond with my sister Nicole, who is watching the boys on Friday (long story).  We will plan on taking them to the Children's Museum up there, which I haven't been to, and neither have the boys (maybe I will even post pictures -- oh my!).

Goober is so hyper, full of energy, interested in anything dinosaur, alligator, snake, water, and whatever you're cooking.  He loves to help, which of course just makes it take longer, but I love watching his curiousity.

Peanut is rolling over, rocking side to side, and loves to gab.  Goober and him will just have conversations, just the two of them, the adults just wishing we knew what they were conspiring (because you know they are, they are their father's sons).

Alright, off to do other things...

No comments:

Post a Comment