Thursday, July 19, 2012

Who am I?

It is still hard to believe, but next Friday, I turn 30.   The idea that I have been alive for three decades doesn't seem possible.  Where has the time gone?  Have I accomplished anything significant in thirty years?  Will I have time in the future to do all that I want to?

For accomplishments, by far the most important to me are my two little boys.  They are simply my everything.  They are the reasons I wake up in the morning, they give me hope.  Two little beacons of light.  How amazing it is to watch things through their eyes!  I love seeing Goober smile in wonder as he figures out something for himself... and Peanut? To see his eyes grow wide and smile when he sees me, or his brother, or his daddy.  He definitely knows we belong to him already at such a tender age of five months.

I finished pharmacy school, obtained my doctorate degree, completed my year of pediatric pharmacy residency, and still am working (though per diem, not full time).  I hope to eventually move into a clinical pharmacy position, but that will be when the boys are both in school full time.  Until then, I am a stay at home mom who works occasionally to make student loan payments!

My husband and I have dreams.  Dreams I hope to see to fruitation.  Until then, I am dreaming... and living a great life.

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment